Re: HOW TO: Issue a pending certificate request?

From: Eugene Mayevski (mayevski_at_eldos.org)
Date: 01/21/04

    Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:48:55 +0200

    MR. UNDERHILL wrote:

    > I need to develop an application (.NET) to actually Issue pending
    > requests on my CA. I don't want to extend or customize the CA
    > Console application, insted, I want to develop my own application.
    > Which API's should I use to do that. Any suggestions are welcome.

    If you need to create PKCS#10 request, you can easily do this with
    SecureBlackbox ActiveX/DLL library
    (http://www.secureblackbox.com/activex-ssl.html)

    --
    Eugene Mayevski
    EldoS Corp., CTO

    • How Customizable is Sharepoint Lists???
      ... I'm asked to have sub-categories too. ... Category, then Sub-Category, then it shows all the requests. ... Can I customize in FrontPage 2003??? ... am I stuck using the "template" that Sharepoint is?? ...
    • Re: How do I re-apply symbols back to the insert menu.
      ... Did you try dragging/dropping the Symbols command from the Customize ... Microsoft Office MVP ... MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/ ...
      (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
    • Re: Outlook 2007, Arrange By:
      ... Right click on the Subject lie and select Customize View and pick your poison ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook)
    • Re: Prevent Domain Users From Browsing Around in Active Directory?
      ... View, Customize, uncheck everything except the top one that says Console ... But they will have the rt-click feature. ... Rt-click on that OU, new window from here. ...
    • Re: Prevent Domain Users From Browsing Around in Active Directory?
      ... The last ones I created for one client, and one for each 'location' OU, I left the rt-click context, and the tree view, but I removed everything else including the file menu buttons and such. ... So under View, Customize, uncheck everything except the top one that says Console Tree. ... A new window pops up with the OU in the left pane and the contents in the right pane. ...