a question about CertRegisterPhysicalStore !

From: fom (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/13/04

    Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:39:04 -0800

    hi!

    I try to prove a example in MSDN:

    url=/library/en-
    us/security/security/example_c_program_registering_physical
    _and_system_certificate_stores.asp

    and the problem is that I execute it, give me an error in
    this point:
    "The physical store was not registered"
    the other accions are well.

    can I help me, please!!!!

    • Re: Start and exit applcation(s) using Windows Services
      ... Here is a link from MSDN to get you started, ... > Is it possible to create Windows Services that executes other applications ... > terminates them by demand? ... > It seems that first part - execute application is easier than the last ...
    • please I need your help!
      ... I try to prove a example in MSDN: ... The platform: ... Windows 2000 profesional ... The problem is that when I execute it, ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • CertRegisterPhysicalStore function
      ... I try to prove a example in MSDN: ... The platform: ... Windows 2000 profesional ... The problem is that when I execute it, ...
      (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
    • About GetChunk Error
      ... Could some told me the reason for the following error? ... I write a program refered to the ADO GetChunk example in MSDN ... When I execute the program,The error is triggered ...
      (microsoft.public.data.ado)
    • c#, execute script function with mshtml?
      ... I want to execute some scriptfunction that's in html page. ... There's HOWTO document in msdn for C++ so I tried the same thing in c# as ...
      (microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl)