Re: Unable to read Active Directory data from a web part - Unknown error (0x80005000)

From: Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\) (joseph.e.kaplan_at_removethis.accenture.com)
Date: 01/11/04

    Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:23:32 -0600

    Can you post your code? Have you read this article?

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329986

    These problems with System.DirectoryServices are generally caused by
    security context issues and the use of default credentials and/or serverless
    binding with a non-domain account.

    Joe K.