CreateProcessWithLogonW

From: Ben SKolmoski (benjiski_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/04/03

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:10:03 -0800

I am trying to run an application as a different user
using the CreateProcessWithLogonW function. Only problem
is i keep getting the following error message - Error:
Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password -.
Please let me know if you have ideas.

Thank you,

Ben Skolmoski

Relevant Pages

  • Re: milter and user unknown - order of checks [MIMEDefang,SMFIP_RCPT_REJ,SeeRejectedRecipients]
    ... trivial oversight on my part :-( ... If you use LUSER_RELAY, you can detect the 'unknown user', _and_, rather ... a mistyped addressee will result in the sender seeing the error message, ... 'Spam' to an invalid address will have the error message get ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • User mailbox not being found
    ... today, for no apparent reason, emails are getting returned to sender with ... the error message: Unknown user: bob@company1.com ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • unknown user name or bad password?
    ... I use domain admin login why still give out error message? ... ERROR: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. ... Tech Servant James Pang. ...