Re: SSPI / SCHANNEL ( SSL ) and Thread Safety.

From: Mark M. (mark_NOSPAM_mullane_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/25/03

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:23:18 -0000

Ah - found it:

This was discussed in this newsgroup before: do a search for:

"EncryptMessage (Schannel) and multiple threads "

The bottom line is:
You cannot call EncryptMessage with the same context from 2 threads
simultaneously,
You cannot call Decrypt Message with the same context from 2 threads
simultaneously,
You CAN call EncryptMessage simultanseously with DecryptMessage with the
same context.

So you are probably OK ...... ;)

Mark