Re: Accepting a PKCS#7 on a computer where the private key is in the smart card and not in the REQUEST store.

From: Christophe (NO_SPAM_demingui_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/25/03

    Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:06:04 +0200

    > Can you just install the certificate and then try running
    > "certutil -repairstore" ?

    I cannot install the certificate : IE tells me that I dont own the
    certificate request... Indeed, the request was submitted from an other
    computer.

    Finally, we will make a small application that will load the certificates to
    the smart card using the PKCS#11 DLL provided by the smart card
    manufacturer.

    Christophe

    • Re: Change public domain name for E-mail and Web on SBS2003
      ... self-cert from everything while the request was being processed. ... I need to change the e-mail addresses, and the SSL certificate to match ... just run the Connect to the Internet Wizard ... request and install the new SSL Cert? ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Windows Update repeats
      ... You cannot install some updates or programs ... to a Windows component, install a service pack for Windows or for a Windows ... The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with ... Publishers certificate store. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • RE: 3rd Party Certificate Pending Request not found
      ... This request may be canceled. ... After much trial and tribulation the 3rd party GoDaddy certificate started ... You are attempting to install a certificate that does not match the private ... If you have a backup of the private key, you can install the certificate via ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Unable to install Godaddy cert on SBS R2 Standard box
      ... When you receive the file from Godaddy it is in a .crt file and Windows is looking for a .cer. ... "Please create a new request,and request for a new certificate from ... Godaddy(issue a new certificate),then install the new certificate. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Installing an existing GoDaddy SSL on another SBS box....
      ... Certificate' and then 'Assign an existing certificate'. ... I've got a functional GoDaddy SSL cert installed and working on my ... vanilla install so far. ... I got an error that there was no pending request for the ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)