Re: Accepting a PKCS#7 on a computer where the private key is in the smart card and not in the REQUEST store.

From: Christophe (NO_SPAM_demingui_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 10/25/03

    Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:06:04 +0200

    > Can you just install the certificate and then try running
    > "certutil -repairstore" ?

    I cannot install the certificate : IE tells me that I dont own the
    certificate request... Indeed, the request was submitted from an other
    computer.

    Finally, we will make a small application that will load the certificates to
    the smart card using the PKCS#11 DLL provided by the smart card
    manufacturer.

    Christophe