CDO Mail Attachment

From: Asif (asifpi_at_abosoftware.com)
Date: 10/20/03

Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:33:58 +0530

I have made a program to send digitally signed messages using CDO and
CAPICOM.

But i am not able to send attachments with it .......
when i send attachments the mail's digitally signed property is gone
help me out if u can........

asif

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Underlining & emboldening e-mail text
    ... You can use almost any HTML tag you need to support rich text. ... I am currently implemeting your recommended CDO method. ... readily adaptable to send any number of attachments. ... Method 1: Automate Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Underlining & emboldening e-mail text
    ... Just a final note on CDO. ... advantages over SendObject, and one that was not immediately apparent, is ... ability to send multiple attachments. ... Method 1: Automate Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Underlining & emboldening e-mail text
    ... I am currently implemeting your recommended CDO method. ... advantages over SendObject, and one that was not immediately apparent, is the ... readily adaptable to send any number of attachments. ... If the client is using Outlook as an Email ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: How to Save Embedded Message into Files with CDO?
    ... How to Save Embedded Message into Files with CDO? ... Embedded attachments in the RTF messages are are really OLE storage ... Note that even Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)
  • Re: How to Save Embedded Message into Files with CDO?
    ... .MSG attachments are different from the embedded messages - .MSG ... OLE attachments (embedded objects in RTF messages; ... OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO ... How to Save Embedded Message into Files with CDO? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba)