Re: Password Filtering

From: Brad Roberts (Bradley.Roberts_at_afrc.af.mil)
Date: 09/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:55:12 -0700

I figured it out. If I do not enable the Windows strong
passwords but properly install the custom filter it will
only use the custom filter.
2000+.
>Thanks, I should be able to test on my client. Now
>another question. The docs for password filtering refer
>making the proper registry entry but to not remove
>anything else in the multi-string key. If I am replacing
>the system's filtering with custom filtering should the
>new dll be the only entry in the key data?
>Currently "scecli" is there.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: sygate 5.5 free not active ?
    ... This is PoC code, not working attack code. ... > The second was caught by the software firewall I use and likewise didn't ... because the new Zone Alarm Pro versions are filtering Windows messages. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: sygate 5.5 free not active ?
    ... This is PoC code, not working attack code. ... > The second was caught by the software firewall I use and likewise didn't ... because the new Zone Alarm Pro versions are filtering Windows messages. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Master list of registered IPs?
    ... > Not really - 169.254/16 can be used as a source or destination on the ... >>Ingress filtering, but not egress filtering, which is a good idea as ... > traffic inbound on those ports, then silently drop that range of inbound ... expose local windows shares. ...
    (comp.unix.questions)
  • Re: GPO to push out 2 different version of office.
    ... > Right now I have windows 2003 server with windows xp Clients. ... > I understand GPO priority but How does that work if one GPO says ... This may be one of those uncommon reasons for preferring filtering. ...
  • Re: question about reconstruction windows with STFT-synthesis
    ... Spectrum estimation by ... Frequency domain FIR filtering using overlap-add block processing. ... that describes such windows. ...
    (comp.dsp)