Password Filtering

From: Brad Roberts (Bradley.Roberts_at_afrc.af.mil)
Date: 09/12/03

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:42:39 -0700

I am looking at documentation, etc. for this topic and all
I see refers to Win NT. Does this also work on 2000 and
XP?
I have modified and compiled the SDK sample and tried to
test it but am having problems. Is this functionality only
available on the domain controller? I am logged into a
network domain. What's the easiest way to test it? My
development environment is WIN 2000. Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: password security
    ... Just purchase l0phtcrack or visit www.l0pht.com or search for documentation ... Getting the complete user database from a Windows 2000 domain controller is ... pwdump3 documentation has more details. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Replication/Redundancy with Domain Controller
    ... is there any documentation on how that works and how to set it up? ... I am looking for some step-by-step instructions ... replicate Domain Controller to a seperate box. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: startup scripts moved???
    ... > i often read documentation concerning startup files like ... refers to an i-node number, which is how the file is reached. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: The Argument for Suboptimal Design of the Eye "Is Folly"
    ... Jillery now refers to an occasion when I indulged in numerous put-downs, ... the same documentation again? ... Posting your irrelevant noise would be perfectly in character for you. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Known Issues with installing MOSS on a domain controller
    ... We recommend that you read the Known Issues/Readme documentation before you install Office SharePoint Server 2007 on a domain controller. ... Installing Office SharePoint Server 2007 on a domain controller requires additional configuration steps that are not discussed in this article. ...