CryptVerifyMessageSignature() fails

From: prem (premkumarjayaram_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/12/03

Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:03:23 -0700

Hi,

I am using CryptVerifyMessageSignature() to verify the
binary hashed data. The program works well when I run it a
normal program, when I call the same program from a
service running as localsystem CryptVerifyMessageSignature
() fails and GetLastError() returns 32 ( error 32
says "The process cannot access the file because it is
being used by another process" ). Not able to understand
how to overcome this problem.

I appreciate any help to solve this problem.

NOTE : CryptVerifyMessageSignature() works for the first
call where in I send NULL for the fourth parameter to get
the size for the decoded bytes. Second time when called to
actually get the decoded string it fails.

Thanks.
-Prem