Re: CryptoAPI

From: Sergio Dutra [MS] (sergiod_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/04/03

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 12:48:55 -0700

It's not an extension. If you call CertFindCertificateInStore with the
dwFindType as CERT_FIND_HASH it should give you the certificate matching the
hash.

"Oliver Young" <please@no.spam.com> wrote in message

>     Thank you. Which szOID is for hash (Thumbprint)? I'll use
> CertFindExtension() to get it.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: newbie question
    ... people to score down your posting. ... File A contains a hash table of words an ther frequency ... I think all you want here is a plain chomp() on ... Proper indentation makes the scope of a loop and in particular nested ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: [OT] top posting
  • Re: Newbie Hash question.
    ... for the hash this is certanly true. ... Just didn't want to bother everybody too much by posting it again. ... > With small scopes, far-reaching effects can't happen. ... I'll keep this in mind, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)