Re: IIS 7.5 Permission Issue

IIS doesn't seem to have the end user's credentials for some reason:

# for hex 0x8009030e / decimal -2146893042 :
SEC_E_NO_CREDENTIALS winerror.h
# No credentials are available in the security package
# 1 matches found for "0x8009030e"

Is there anything being logged in the Windows Event Logs?

Cheers
Ken

--
http://adOpenStatic.com/blog

"Kim59" <Kim59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3420EF67-5924-4399-9C64-31285E2A9BBB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We are IIS 7.5 and created a group on the local machine and added domain
users. Window authentication is enabled, however when I try to sign in with
my credentials I receive an HTTP Error 401.1 Unauthorized. You do not have
permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you
specified.

Module WindowsAuthenticationModule
Notification AuthenticateRequest
Handler StaticFile
Error Code 0x8009030e

Requested URL http://servername:80/sitename/
Physical Path C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sitename\
Logon Method Not yet determined
Logon User Not yet determined

Has anyone come across this, and if so would you be able to help. thanks

  • RE: synchronizing domain user Local cached credentials with domain
    ... Would you mind emailing me your script? ... windows taskbar bubble which would indicate that their password needs to be ... locally cached credentials are out of sync with domain credentials. ...
  • Thanks!!
    ... login prompt and I can get in/open the document or do whatever I was doing. ... lets me through as it should using Windows Authentication. ... You are prompted to enter your credentials when you access an FQDN site by using a Windows Vista-based client computer that has no proxy configured ...
  • Cached Password Issue???
    ... cannot browse the server. ... shares if I supply the same credentials however. ... Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Problem with control hosted in IE
    ... The control is running on the client machine, so the default credentials are ... These will be the Windows logon from the ... > I logon to another machine using a local account (not one that the IIS ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • WindowsTokenRoleProvider Anyone?
    ... Hey All, I'm attempting to put together a "secure" ASP.NET 2.0 application with one requirement that has given me a bit of grief: In a nutshell, if the user's session expires then they should be forced to re-authenticate with the application by providing logon credentials. ... the easy way to implement security with domain users is to use the Windows Authentication model built in to ASP.NET. ... to have the programmatic control over the authentication mechanism seems to leave only one choice in this scenario: ...