Certificate error

We are getting an error on our network for our Network Solutions SSL
certificate:

"this certificate cannot be verified up to a trusted certificate authority"
on some clients. This doesn't affect all clients, and it doesn't happen
outside the office.

On Terminal Services the error occurs, and it asks if you want to install
the certificate. The error continues even if you do. On some clients the
webpages simply break on this step and do not display.

Help!

  • Re: SMS 2003 SP1 Client Install Problem or Policy Retreival Problem?
    ... > Failed to find running shell process ... >> It is possible that the crypto store has somehow been corrupted. ... >>> The MP is setup and thousands of other clients have access. ... >>> Failed to find the certificate in the store, ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Dummies Guide for RADIUS/Certs
    ... I have set up IAS. ... client computers impacts certificate enrollment. ... configure Group Policy for domain member wireless clients so ... Cert Templates that is now enrolled on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: Need help badly!!! Please....
    ... ccmdelcert is what you need for the certificate error below. ... > I have also run ccmclean on one of the clients, ... > Failed to find the certificate in the store, retry 1. ... >> The software inventory problem is a different one than the certificate ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.admin)
  • Re: Can this be done? Wireless Access w/o the use if CERTs
    ... a default certificate is being sent to user ... Could not retrieve the Remote Access Server's certificate due to the ... to use EAP-TLS but you don't have a server certificate. ... EAP-TLS requires certificates on clients and on the IAS server. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.radius)
  • Re: trouble using SSL on WSUS
    ... clients according to the deployment guide. ... I configured the client to use the WSUS server through https. ... Schemes used: ... I've read on serveral sites that the server certificate has to be imported ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)