Certificate Mapping - Debugging

How would I got about debugging Certificate Mapping in IIS? I have one user who gets prompted for a cert, selects the one associated to his AD account and then gets prompted for his user id and password. If I associate my cert, I can get in under his account. There must be something up with his certificate but it only happens on one domain.

I have a test domain set up and the mapping works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mark

  • Re: HELP WITH DE-CRYPTION!!
    ... them on the hard drive using my account on my laptop (admin ... Because the SID is unique to ... EFS won't decrypt because the cert you ... EFS cert assigned to the SID of the account you are currently logged ...
  • Re: Impersonating Users
    ... i'm not sure about the cert store impl in NT, ... > running the service as Local System Account, ... > CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_CURRENT_USER fails to find the cert. ... > //Logon to user acount and Impersonate. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: SBS 2003 R2 / IPhone
    ... account, set that account on the IPhone and loaded the cert before I ... created the DNS record for connect.yourdomain.com. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Security problem with Entourage 2004 & digital signature
    ... To be honest I've not played with those popups much. ... Unless you have the certificate that signed your cert somewhere (and maybe ... Do you have Entourage set to include your cert in the message? ... I've got two mail accounts, and have a key pair for each account. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Mapping certificates and Windows Account
    ... attribute of the user account or it must contain a valid subjaltname for a ... > I want to use a one-to-one mapping between a certificate and a specific> Windows account on IIS 5.0 on a Windows 2000 Server. ... I've exported a valid> email cert in a DER X509 *.cer file, and I try to map this cert with my> account with the "account mapping dialog box". ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)