Re: Windows Authentication Access Denied Error

When the user hits the website the first response is 401 2 2148074254
For myself, it then goes to 200 0 0 as a successful login
For the users who are failing, the second response is 401 3 5
At this point, a login prompt window pops up. If the user enters their
login and password here, they get the access denied error and the entry in
the log is 401 1 0

"David Wang" wrote:

On Dec 2, 12:38 pm, L Nelson <L Nel...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>