Will IE8 include an FTPS client?

Hello:

IIS7 includes support for FTPS (FTP over SSL), but IE7 doesn't support FTPS. Will IE8? Will there be a command-line FTPS client too?

Thanks,
RT

  • Re: Encrypted transfers to/from vendors
    ... I know IBMs Boulder site supports HTTPS transfers. ... they also support FTPS or SFTP? ... If you are sending data to ECuRep, it supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, ... SFTP, and email. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Will IE8 include an FTPS client?
    ... IIS7 includes support for FTPS, but IE7 doesn't support FTPS. ...  Will there be a command-line FTPS client too? ... I would never trust "product feature announcements" from a newsgroup. ...
  • Re: FTPS, SFTP replacements for FTP.EXE?
    ... >FTP.EXE that support FTPS and/or SFTP and 'quote site'? ... I don't understand why it doesn't support SFTP - IPWorks, ... searching for "ftps sftp script" brought up i.a. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: FTPS, SFTP replacements for FTP.EXE?
    ... FTP.EXE that support FTPS and/or SFTP and 'quote site'? ... I don't understand why it doesn't support SFTP - IPWorks, which is what 4NT uses, claims it supports both. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.cmdprompt.admin)
  • Re: ftp over SSL client
    ... Its SSL based as well as SSH. ... I have a new application coming in house that requires us to use ftps ... source system and the build in ftp client does not support ftps. ... includes ftps support at AIX 6.1. ...
    (AIX-L)