Re: Is it possible to provide access to Local IIS Manager for Domain u

"Sen" <Sen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi

Could anyone please let me know if we can provide access only to local IIS
Manager for domain user and we want he/she to be an normal user not as an
Admin or in Admin grps....???

As of now the domain users r in Admin grps, so they change the system
configuration when they log into their desktop... so we dont want to give
them admin access.......

please help us!!!!
:(

I believe it is true to say that you need to move to IIS 7 to accomplish
that.

Roger

  • Re: Blocking users from installing programs
    ... I'm faced with a similar situation - I'm trying to enforce 'no local admin ... right and user logon using normal domain user account' but has been running ... >> restricted user rights locally, but I find that some programs they ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • PLEASE help: After Changing User Rights can no longer logon on to machine
    ... out the SAM files in the Win2k Repair and Config ... the Admin group and the local Admin user and Domain Admin ... >local machine has one local user account, ... Both of these along with my Domain user ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Help w/ pushing/pulling apps to XP pro.
    ... There are a few "tricks" to getting Acrobat to work when assigned via a GPO. ... when I logon as a regular domain user on the XP pro desktops ... However, when I logon as the admin, with the ... > the MSI file get downloaded and install automagically? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Help w/ pushing/pulling apps to XP pro.
    ... Question about howto "push" apps onto a windows XP pro desktop. ... when I logon as a regular domain user on the XP pro desktops ... However, when I logon as the admin, with the ... the MSI file get downloaded and install automagically? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Re: Add user to the local admin group during logon process
    ... admin group on every single desktop in the domain. ... I need to add individual domain user to the local admin group on each ... I am not sure how to script this and would realy appreciate your help. ... spreadsheet and add the user to the appropriate local Administrators group. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)