Integrated authentication constant password promts

I setup this web app to use integrated authentication.
When i load it, it asks for username / password. I provide it, and the
application loads.
Now, since it's an Ajax application, when i click on something it
makes an Ajax call do data.aspx.
When that happens, i get prompted for a password again? The thing is,
no matter what i provide, i get prompted for a password. If i try to
access data.aspx directly through the browser, i provide username and
pass, and i get the data.
Back in the app though, i still get prompted for password.
Why is this inconsistent behavior occurring?
Isn't the authentication supposed to be by session and persist across
all serverside scripts?

  • Re: Open Access database from command button in Word
    ... I'm not sure whether your problem is opening Access or just the username ... Dim myDataBase As Database ... 'Set the number of columns in the listbox ... ' Load data into ListBox1 ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: HELP! Really strange problem w/AD and LDAP/LDIFDE
    ... FYI, I've just sent off an email with my "analysis" of what may be going on in this one, particular environment. ... Some behavior which I/we haven't been able to identify with the way that AD handles simple LDAP binds, among the 3 different username formats. ... Re-configure things into a more "orthodox" configuration. ... In particular, I've suggested/recommended that they eliminate the "2nd AD", and let me point my web app at the "1st" AD/Domain controller, since this is how the other sites are configured. ...
  • RE: SQL Database Connection Size
    ... Check your timeouts (web app, if involved, connection and command). ... > However, if the data is large> 15MB, it is prompt for username and> password. ... > Error Message ... > You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the> credentials that you supplied. ...
  • RE: X startup
    ... when I load on with my username and startx it loads Xterm. ... Linux: Limited only by your imagination and your ability to learn. ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: can a session be used in a query?
    ... I've noticed that I somtimes have to get the page to load ... I have the session working, and can echo it to see that .. ... in the query to pull only that users data I also on the login page where I ... the query UserName = $UserName I get an undefined variable error... ...
    (php.general)