Re: REQUESTING A CERTIFICATE FROM THE CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY

You can use certreq.exe to request a certificate from the CA and supplying the CSR. certreq.exe can be run on the server by an administrator, or can be provided to a user to run on their machine.

Cheers
Ken

"CHANGING FAIL OVER CLUSTER TO NLB" <CHANGINGFAILOVERCLUSTERTONLB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5E0B84A3-B8AD-43FA-99DC-3020E3B41611@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ken:

Thanks for your response on the ASP page. Could you please let me know other
ways of requesting or deploying certificates from the CA instead of
requesting it through CA's web page?

As always, will appreciate your quick response. Thanks.

Regards,

Victor

"Ken Schaefer" wrote:

Hi,

a) You don't have to use the website if you don't want to. There are other
ways to retrieve certificates from the CA.

b) If you want to customise the webpages, you can do that to a limited
extent. They are just regular ASP (not ASP.NET pages), so you can certainly
customise the text and some of the elements.

.