Re: How to enable "Secure" cookie ?

Zester wrote on Wed, 5 Dec 2007 17:42:25 -0800:

Hi,

Is there a way to enable "security" cookie property? Someone mentioned
to me that we can make an application's cookie more secure that way. I
assume that it's a setting in IIS. I'm running version 6. thanks!

All this does is tell the browser to only send the cookie over SSL
connections to your site, so preventing them being sent "in the clear" - it
doesn't make them any more secure, other than preventing them being sent
over a non-SSL connection. Do you have SSL enabled? If not you won't be able
to make use of it anyway.

--
Dan

.