Re: Trouble with AD Authentication on Web Site

What do you mean exactly by "I just created a new site that tries to use Active Directory authentication"?

How are you trying to authenticate to Active Directory?

Cheers
Ken

--
My IIS Blog: www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken

"Chaplain Doug" <ChaplainDoug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6F57821A-1FF2-4170-A8BF-287DB7587A14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Server 2003. I am running IIS on my server and hosting four of our
web sites. One is Exchange Server (OWA). Two others are sites which do not
require authentication. I just created a new site that tries to use Active
Directory authentication (I created it using Visual Web Developer 2005
Express(VWD)). When I try to login, the authentication process just hangs
and eventually times out. What baffles me is that when I run the site in
debug in VWD, the authentication works fine.

What might I need to set or what might be the reason my AD authentication is
hanging on this IIS web site? Thanks for the help.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry

.