How to enable "Secure" cookie ?

Hi,

Is there a way to enable "security" cookie property? Someone mentioned to
me that we can make an application's cookie more secure that way. I assume
that it's a setting in IIS. I'm running version 6. thanks!

  • Re: How to secure IIS?
    ... XP as well, because even if you don't install IIS, there are still a number ... If you think Windows 98 is secure, ... easy to attack, if there's no firewall... ... IIS security checklists] 3) install firewall and antivirus, ...
  • Re: IIS on DMZ
    ... I understand what you mean but security team basically is saying IIS is not ... also on DMZ but firewall opens up only port 80/443 on the proxies. ... But there is no such thing as "perfectly secure". ...
  • Re: How to secure IIS?
    ... > Microsoft Security ... > IIS Tools and Checklists ... > List of Services Needed to Run a Secure IIS Computer ... > Baseline Security Procedures for IIS 4.0 Server Builds ...
  • Re: IIS OR APACHE
    ... > Now i want to build a strong WEB SERVER and i want your advise on security ... > and what to use ...lunix with apache or xp with IIS ..and which firewall ... Windows is secure in the default install. ...
  • Re: IIS on DMZ
    ... "tony" wrote in message ... Lots of companies run IIS 6.0 and have public websites. ... if they are just proxying requests verbatim they are adding no security at all. ... There is only "less secure" and "more secure". ...