Rick Barber

http://www.orcsweb.com
Managed Complex Hosting
#1 in Service and Support

"George Schneider" <georgedschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2E399F29-CFAD-4B7C-B650-7566C8D4437A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I generated a CSR file t request my SSL certificate but I only had a
defualt
web site at the time of request. I have recevived the certifcyte. Do I
wait
for the new site to be created before installing the certifacate or do I
install it now. I'm wondering If the instructions I had were worng and I
had
to actual create the website prior to geneting the csr for verisign.

  • Re: Windows Update repeats
    ... You cannot install some updates or programs ... to a Windows component, install a service pack for Windows or for a Windows ... The Microsoft digital signature affirms that software has been tested with ... Publishers certificate store. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: updates after format
    ... if the Microsoft Server is down. ... software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing verify its ... When you try to download an ActiveX control, install an update to Windows ... and you do not have the appropriate certificate in your Trusted Publishers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: ?Expired Security Certif for MS Update
    ... MBSA should run fine on a new install. ... faith in the downloads I have, that used the expired certificate to get ... At the risk of sounding like an alien abductee, this security invasion ... Microsoft and signed by a CA that your computer trusts I would not worry ...
  • RE: CA and Windows mobile 5.0
    ... certificate or Third party certificate? ... How did you install CA on your mobile device? ... If your Windows SBS Server is running ISA Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: MObile 5 Configuration - Exchange 2003 SP2
    ... I was hoping I could use the SBS Wizards for setting up activesync on the ... I was hoping I could install the SBS certificate by going to the remote web ... - can you do this in Ie mobile ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)