Re: SSL Certificate
- From: "Rick Barber" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:10:51 -0500
There are a couple of different answers, but I would go ahead and install
the certificate on the default site's CSR. Then setup the new site that you
want to use this certificate for. When you click 'Server Certificate' for
this new site, select 'Assign an existing certificate' and select the
appropriate certificate from the list. Then afterward, go back into the
default site and remove the certificate from the site.
Managed Complex Hosting
#1 in Service and Support
"George Schneider" <georgedschneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I generated a CSR file t request my SSL certificate but I only had a
web site at the time of request. I have recevived the certifcyte. Do I
for the new site to be created before installing the certifacate or do I
install it now. I'm wondering If the instructions I had were worng and I
to actual create the website prior to geneting the csr for verisign.
- Prev by Date: Re: IIS 6.0 - no host header value - Are host header requests proc
- Next by Date: Re: IIS 6.0, ASP.NET, SQL 2000 on one server?
- Previous by thread: How to change iis setup directory
- Next by thread: Re: SSL Certificate