can not see the certificate after installed

I installed a client certificate (*.pfx) to personal store through
MMC.
MMC told me that the cerificate was installed successfully. however, I
was not be able to see it in the store!
Does anyone have same experience?

  • Re: FYI (makecert.exe)
    ... > certificate to the Personal store. ... Did you use MMC? ... No, I used Internet Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Forbidden error - Sign XML message - BizTalk 2004
    ... My requirement is to attach a client certificate for the outgoing messages, ... no encryption is required. ... I have installed the client certificate in personal store and stored the ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)