Re: Adding SSL to a framed website

"steve" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje
news:EFLVh.363681$Wg6.353306@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I have two websites (www.site1.com and www.site2.com) running on IIS on
two different machines. One of the pages on site1 uses frames, and the
main frame contains a page from site2. I wish to enable SSL on both sites,
but am concerned that when the frames-page on site1 is accessed the
browser will complain that for the frames-embedded content the URL in the
address bar (www.site1.com) does not match the certificate (which will be
from site2). Is this the case, or will the content from site2 be displayed
OK?

Thanks
steve

  • Adding SSL to a framed website
    ... One of the pages on site1 uses frames, ... concerned that when the frames-page on site1 is accessed the browser will ... or will the content from site2 be displayed OK? ...
  • Re: Authentication
    ... Site1 and Site2 are two DCs of a single domain? ... PDC emulator FSMO of its domain as its time server. ... > NTP server which I assume would be the main time server ...
  • RE: Nach DC-Entfernung falsche GUID im AD > keine Replikation
    ... Neuen Server mit NEUEM NAMEN per dcpromo integriert ... > Auf der Site1 habe ich DC2 nach Ausfall entfernen und neu aufsetzen müssen. ... > Konnte vorher noch alle FSMO's auf DC1 der Site1 seizen. ... > bevor der Metadata-Cleanup an die Site2 repliziert wurde. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.windows.server.active_directory)
  • Re: Is it possible to prevent a structure into a particular CF (Coupling Facility)?
    ... instance at SITE2 is used in the case of a SITE1 disaster. ... The KSYS does have to be part of the production parallel sysplex and the ... If you are already doing CF duplexing at the production site you would not ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • One DC with three sites
    ... Site1, Site2, and Site3. ... For some reason the workstations and server in Site2 ... that replicates between the 3 sites and if we consolidated our site ...