Re: W3SVC and

Here is some relevant code....

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name="BalloonShopLogin" loginUrl="login.aspx" timeout="60"/>

The loginstatus control does not have LogoutAction or LogoutPageUrl specified,
which makes it refresh the current page by default.... This would explain the
previous behavior of the page attempting to obtain user membership on an
anonymous user. However, on the test server, once I click LOGOUT , it logs
out and returns to login.aspx. in the forms authentication, whatever
loginURL I specify that is the page that is redirected to upon logout... WHY?
and also this is not true all the time on the test server. When I log out
from page1.aspx it returns me to login.aspx, however when I logout of page2.
aspx, it just refreshes the page and does not return me to login.aspx.

Message posted via

Relevant Pages

  • Re: refreshing the rhel4 gnome menu
    ... will cause the gnome panel to close and restart (without ... needing to logout or close any other programs). ... > refresh itself once the has been modified by ...
  • stopping cinnamon-started apps at logout
    ... If one logs in again, ... The exact program I'm running is a IMAP watcher that watches my remote ... Do I have to keep track of the PID myself and find a logout ...
  • Re: blue desktop after login
    ... months ago, a user called up saying that after he logs in, he gets a ... logout then log back in. ... deleting it resolves the problem. ... Try the Windows server group. ...
  • Re: shutdown and log out not working Ubuntu 11.10
    ... Shutdown, but selecting either of these does absolutely nothing? ... Have a look in the logs (log file viewer, syslog) to see if anything ... is added to the log when you click logout or shutdown. ...
  • Re: Random logout
    ... have you checked your logs? ... not just the screensaver activating and giving you the 'quit ... If I press logout button, ...