Re: W3SVC and asp.net
- From: "fixitchris via WinServerKB.com" <u28526@uwe>
- Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:37:00 GMT
Here is some relevant code....
<forms name="BalloonShopLogin" loginUrl="login.aspx" timeout="60"/>
The loginstatus control does not have LogoutAction or LogoutPageUrl specified,
which makes it refresh the current page by default.... This would explain the
previous behavior of the page attempting to obtain user membership on an
anonymous user. However, on the test server, once I click LOGOUT , it logs
out and returns to login.aspx. in the forms authentication, whatever
loginURL I specify that is the page that is redirected to upon logout... WHY?
and also this is not true all the time on the test server. When I log out
from page1.aspx it returns me to login.aspx, however when I logout of page2.
aspx, it just refreshes the page and does not return me to login.aspx.
Message posted via WinServerKB.com
- Prev by Date: Problems with IWA and zone security
- Next by Date: Re: Problems with IWA and zone security
- Previous by thread: Re: W3SVC and asp.net
- Next by thread: ISS 6.0 & Active Directory