ISS 6.0 & Active Directory

I'm wondering if IIS 6.0 stores the AD information? I'm using IIS 6.0 and
Win 2003 Active Directory in Native Mode.

We're currently working on a web application that references AD to get the
username associated with the login. The system does the lookup correctly
and gets the name from Active Directory, but for some reason when the names
are changed the application never gets the name change. Is this information
somehow cached in the server or IIS?

Help!

-Beau

  • Re: Server 2003 vs XP Pro
    ... IIS 6.0 is built in to Windows ... Server 2003, IIS 5.1 is built in to XP Pro, the core system files are ... How does that solve your wanting to learn Active Directory? ...
  • Re: AD user name changed, IIS still sees old user name
    ... IIS definitely caches user tokens for performance reasons (can't be hitting ... We have an ASP.NET application running on Windows Server 2003, ... mapping application user accounts to active directory user accounts. ...
  • Re: Daily Mail Etiquette test result
    ... IIS 6 ... Validation of users against the Active directory ... After validation, user should be able to read ... Use Windows 20003 Server ...
    (uk.misc)
  • IIS user authentication
    ... I'm tasked with migrating an iPlanet Web Server ... Active directory, IIS 6.0 is running on Server 2003 ...
  • change password pages
    ... We are having trouble connecting to the Active Directory with these calls ... Active Directory calls from the ASP page? ... The configured identity for the virtual directory in IIS ... ADSI calls, we can get these AD connections to work. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)