--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
http://www.iis.net/
http://www.iis-resources.com/
http://msmvps.com/blogs/bernard/

"hoss" <hossnihendy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1158628850.689834.258490@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i do have windows XP but actaully that application was working on my
machine and for some reason i restored the machine and i do have also
norton anti virus
Bernard Cheah [MVP] wrote:
You need to provide more error information as well as setup info, like OS
version, what so different about this machine and the one that is
working,
etc