Re: error message

This does not look likes error msgs from IIS.
Check your coding on url link or logic.....
also are you behind proxy?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah

"hoss" <hossnihendy@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
i do have web application on my local machine and when i run the
application i get in the default page which is that the main page and
after that i getting error message saying that INVALID URL ACCESS but
every thing seem fine to me and i am sure that the problem with the IIS
configration so any one can help please.

  • Re: Odd variant of "localhost" not responding...
    ... it's hard with any error msgs. ... > Then I tested to send a request to IIS via telnet. ... > However, one thing did actually give me a result, which was clearing the ... > it's back to the 400-error and clearing the dns cache doesn't help... ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Delete or Overwrite files not allowed
    ... overwrite or delete any files? ... if not what's the error msgs? ... > I have setup a FTP site on IIS 6 and Win2003. ... > Are there any other settings appart from in IIS or the actual root folder ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: Newbie to IIS
    ... what error msgs? ... >I have set up IIS 5.1 on my XP Pro machine. ... I have IIS default First Website pointing to the folder which ... > created in Frontpage as the home directory. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Problem w/ setting Application Protection in IIS 5
    ... Disable IE friend error msgs, ... "RAM GANESAN" wrote in message ... I was playing around with the IIS configurations and I> lowered the Application Protection from Medium to Low on each application and ...voila!!! ... It was working great with> Medium setting and I also read that this is best for> surviving crashes as the application is moderately isolated. ...