Re: anonymous access group perms

Did you use iisreset or some other action in order to guarantee
that the account had to do a new login after having the new group
membership given to it ??

"Matt" <matt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
hello,

We have a win2k3/iis6 member server. I've created a new anonymous user
which works fine. I've created a group on the member server, not a domain
group, for all accounts that need anonymous access including the new anon
user, but when I remove explicit perms for the new anon users and rely on
the perms given to the group, anon access stops working. The group's NTFS
perms are the same that are given to the anon user. Am I doing something
wrong or is it always necessary to give perms explicitely to the anon
user?

thanks in advance,
Matt

.