IIS6 certificate wizard not including multiple OU's in CSR

I'm trying to renew my Thawte certificate via the IIS6 Certificate
Wizard. I generate the CSR, but it drops the second OU associated with
my certificate. If I view the information for the certificate, both
OU's show up, but it apparently doesn't include the second one. The
renewal process at Thawte then fails because the renewal request
doesn't match the original.

Is there any way to get it to include ALL the information? I can't
find any reference to this anywhere. I can't believe I'm the only one
with a certificate like this.

tia,
Steph

  • Re: gmail on 6230
    ... >> email application able to establish an SSL connection to a POP3 ... - the certificate it uses has not been issued by one of the ... Equifax are bigger than versign and thawte put together ... i've had a look and GMail seems to be using a thawte certificate now, ...
    (uk.telecom.mobile)
  • Wildcard certificates
    ... We have an Exchange 2007 SP1 server which has the mailbox, client access and hub transport roles. ... The former has a Thawte certificate installed. ... Recently my boss has installed an Equifax secure global wildcard certificate on the server. ...
  • Re: Verifying signed JARs in Java is crap!
    ... can easily validate. ... checkValidity() only ensures that system time falls within the ... (Signed with a root certificate from thawte ... I could get the thawte certificate with the ...
    (comp.lang.java.security)
  • Re: Verifying signed JARs in Java is crap!
    ... The JAR is signed with an Thawte certificate. ... Now I have a solution for my "verifying jar" problem. ... I cast the certificates from the jar to X.509 certificates, ...
    (comp.lang.java.security)