Moved to new server, I_USR not showing

I moved web server (from Server 2003 Standard to Server 2003 Web
Edition).

I noticed that permissions hasve changed some under IIS. My asp page
uses FileSystemObject to write file. My old server, this worked fine.

I have verified that WRITE permission is enabled under IIS. But, Under
PERMISSIONS, I noticed that I_USR is missing. When I add it, my WRITE
command works. On my old server, the I_USR shows that it's inheriting
rights from the parent. What would be the parent directory under IIS? I
looked under Windows Explorer and the main directory does not have
I_USR. Ideas??