Moved to new server, I_USR not showing

I moved web server (from Server 2003 Standard to Server 2003 Web

I noticed that permissions hasve changed some under IIS. My asp page
uses FileSystemObject to write file. My old server, this worked fine.

I have verified that WRITE permission is enabled under IIS. But, Under
PERMISSIONS, I noticed that I_USR is missing. When I add it, my WRITE
command works. On my old server, the I_USR shows that it's inheriting
rights from the parent. What would be the parent directory under IIS? I
looked under Windows Explorer and the main directory does not have
I_USR. Ideas??

*** Sent via Developersdex ***

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Permission Problems SBS2003 R1
    ... website on the SBS server? ... Default permissions and user rights for IIS 6.0 ... Step 3: Please check the permissions in IIS manager: ... Step 4: Re-running CEICW on SBS server: ...
  • RE: SBS 2003/member Web Server and ISUR access
    ... NTFS permissions for the directories and files ... the IIS content directories have the following permissions. ... Server Extensions, ASPNET, SQL Server and other software is installed. ... The IUSR_MachineName account has the following permissions. ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory - Permission Denied with fso CopyFile
    ... TestUser (normal user account with same credentials on all machines). ... I logged into the IIS server as vdirUser and simply typed ... open and I had read and write permissions to the share. ... I logged off and back into the IIS server as the administrator and deleted ...
  • IIS & ASP security advice
    ... I have a user who has requested special permissions on my IIS 5.0 server. ... that they do but IIS does not allow this to happen unless an ASP script is ...
  • Re: Virtual Directory - Permission Denied with fso CopyFile
    ... I created a share on a remote server (remote to the IIS server). ... reviewing it's sharing permissions and security tab permissions "everyone" ... the local machine administrator account in both cases. ...