Re: list installed certificates

You can use the MMC security snap-in to get a list of certificates and find
out their properties from there. (I assume you are an admin on the server
you are looking to get that information...)

As for generating a report, I don't think it will do that. You'll have to
do that by hand.

"Nacho" <Nacho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need a tool to list installed certificates and the state of these, in a
document, somebody knows some?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Allow only Domain PCs to access Network
    ... that there is no way that a user, even with Local Admin rights, can remove ... the local Reflex agent, and according to the website, it seems to be true. ... once a PC connects to our LAN the NAC Policy server should search for Reflex ... certificates stored in TPMs or SmartCards are even ...
  • Re: Restricting file server to access to domain computers only.
    ... j> anymore. ... they can have admin there. ... j> permissioning netbio based on certificates. ... >> system they are connecting from is a member of the domain. ...
  • Re: Windows 2003: Issue user certificate on behalf of a user
    ... The role that allows a given admin to recover a user certificate is called KRA (Key Recovery Agent), these KRAare allowed to recover certificates that were lost or something else, the point is that you need to configure the Cert Template to Archive the private Key before issuing those certs to users, then you can recover the certificates if you need to. ...