Re: list installed certificates
- From: "Ratatooie" <postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:31:36 -0600
You can use the MMC security snap-in to get a list of certificates and find
out their properties from there. (I assume you are an admin on the server
you are looking to get that information...)
As for generating a report, I don't think it will do that. You'll have to
do that by hand.
"Nacho" <Nacho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I need a tool to list installed certificates and the state of these, in a
document, somebody knows some?
- Prev by Date: Re: Install SSL on Default Website Affects Other websites???
- Next by Date: Re: problem: SSL certificate associated with website in IIS changes upon reboot
- Previous by thread: Forms Based Authentication
- Next by thread: Re: Page Access based on Computer Name