Re: keep getting massage -encrypted connection error code 8075

from where you see this msgs?
browser? what's the complete error msgs?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah

"boxer184" <boxer184@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> would someone please tell my how to set my encryption higher

  • Re: cannot add ftp site operators IIS
    ... going back to this so called 'bug' by you. ... without any repro steps and exact error msgs, we don't know how to trace it. ... >> If you need grant login, the user doesn't to be an operator. ... >> Bernard Cheah ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: changing NT password using SSL
    ... First disable the IE friendly error msgs, then post related error msgs here. ... Troubleshoot an "HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error" Error Message ... Bernard Cheah ...
  • Re: TRANSFER FROM IIS 6 TO IIS 5
    ... how are you transferring between both? ... Bernard Cheah ... I've already tried to edit all the registry keys needed but nothing to ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: Internet Service Manager
    ... quotation marks). ... any error msgs? ... Bernard Cheah ... "gub" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: error connecting to server console