RE: VB6 DLL can not write to event logs in IIS 6.0

Hi J.J.

I'm glad to hear your problem has been resolved! If you have any other
issues in the future, it's my pleasure to be of assistance.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Yuan Ren [MSFT]
Microsoft Online Support

  • Re: _SITE Database in FULL RECOVERY MODE?
    ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... \par It is my pleasure to be of assistance. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • RE: Writing files to SPS
    ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... \par It is my pleasure to be of assistance. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • RE: Sharepoint Portal Help
    ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... \par It is my pleasure to be of assistance. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • RE: Reconfiguring which web parts display on default My Site?
    ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... \par It is my pleasure to be of assistance. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development)
  • Re: Cannot connect to the configuration database
    ... It is my pleasure to be of any assistance. ... \par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... Prev by Date: ...