Re: Problem with SSL

You want "microsoft.public.inetserver.iis". Certificates are most often
dealt with there.

What you did was tell IIS to not accept traffic on HTTP in that folder. It
will throw an error message if you try.

SSL has _NOTHING_ to do with JavaScript. I'd suggest making a test virtual
web and troubleshooting your redirects there without modifying paths or
anything else.

When you navigated, how did you do that? With a fully qualified hostname?

What's the URL?

.