Re: Public IP as Relay?

From: Miha Pihler [MVP] (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 11/22/05

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:05:07 +0100

About services... block everything to your server that is not needed from
the internet. E.g. if you will only serve websites on this server only open
TCP port 80 and block access to all other services running on the server
(e.g. in your case SMTP and there are others running on the server by
default).

--
Mike
Microsoft MVP - Windows Security