Re: SSL info

From: Miha Pihler [MVP] (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 11/22/05

    Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 18:03:31 +0100

    I don't think this would be best solution since Rahul wants to set up
    on-line shop.

    My suggestion would be to have multiple sites under one name -- e.g.
    www.domain.com or shop.domain.com. Alternatives would be to have different
    names and only provide SSL when checking out the order and filling out user
    information. You could set up such site under name secure.domain.com and run
    all other sites that don't require security without SSL.

    --
    Mike
    Microsoft MVP - Windows Security