Re: Public IP as Relay?

From: Eduardo T (edemail_at_gmail.com)
Date: 11/21/05

    Date: 21 Nov 2005 12:41:33 -0800

    I tried using 127.0.0.1, but it didn't work.

    The production server this will eventually be used on is sitting behind
    the Windows 2003 server firewall and a hardware firewall. What types
    of services do you have in mind that I should look out for?

    • RE: ISA and remote desktop configuration
      ... production server. ... I believe I have not mentioned RPCDUMPT to dump the ... For Remote Desktop Connection Software, Windows Server 2003 edition is the ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)
    • Re: Can I easily automate testing of my cgi using Test::[something]?
      ... > the output from my cgi scripts as-is using some of these testing tools ... The best way to test CGI, short of the production server, is with various ... Unix things that could not be tested in Windows). ... perl or other paths might be different, ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: uninstalling programs
      ... I'd never let Win Doctor anywhere near a production server. ... to repair some registry problems but I have also seen it totally mess up a ... >> How do you uninstall a program that windows 2003 insists is on your ... >> software is already install do you want to uninstall i click yes and then ...
    • Re: windows service console disappeared when the SRVANY.exe in installed in Win2003
      ... Microsoft MVP [Windows] ... | white console as meant to be. ... | the service is meant to run on a production server ... I could not see the black and white console anymore:( ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.applications)
    • Re: Server Error in / Application - Compilation Error - Temporary ASP.NET Files
      ... Windows XP Associate Expert ... > production server and when I try to access the site I get: ... > Compilation Error ... > Compiler Error Message: CS0016: Could not write to output file ...