Re: IUSR & IWAM account

From: Bernard Cheah [MVP] (qbernard_at_hotmail.com.discuss)
Date: 11/14/05

Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:20:43 +0800

Did you audit for succesfull logon or failure ?
Did you restart IIS services?

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"newbie" <newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I updated the metabase for the userid and password of both the above
> account
> and the web site is running fine. But now I cant seems to find any
> logon/logoff events of these accounts in the security log although I have
> set
> the authenication methods for IIS5.0 to anonymous access.
>
> Am i missing some settings? Any advise.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IUSR & IWAM account
    ... "newbie" wrote in message ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >>> account ... >>> the authenication methods for IIS5.0 to anonymous access. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: IUSR & IWAM account
    ... "newbie" wrote in message ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >>> account ... >>> the authenication methods for IIS5.0 to anonymous access. ...
  • Re: authenticated access prob. - cant login!
    ... Now - check if the account is be locked out or disabled. ... >, the IIS logs aren't showing anything ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >>> basic authentication. ...
  • [opensuse] Re: A request to Attachmate/Novell
    ... for generic questions and User to User support so that even newbies ... every reply can be understood by a newbie. ... If you decide to create an account then I suggest using ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: FTP NT 4.0
    ... "Yosemite Sam" wrote in message ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >>> This server was once a domain Controller for now defunct domain. ... >>>>>All the docs I read say I can use an account on the local computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)