Re: Adding allowed IP addresses in bulk

From: Jake Marx (msnews_at_longhead.com)
Date: 11/04/05

    Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 13:58:07 -0700

    Hi Rob,

    Rob wrote:
    > Ive got a website which is restricted using the
    >
    > IP address and domain name restrictions
    > option.
    >
    > Ive been asked to add 60 seperate ip addresses to the list, all of
    > them different. Is there a way to add them in in bulk?

    You can do this with a script:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/iissdk/html/ac1cfc44-d09c-4297-accf-ab49880441ca.asp

    Make sure you 1) back up your metabase, and 2) modify the first line of the
    script to point to the correct site.

    --
    Regards,
    Jake Marx

    • Re: Forms
      ... You will need a server side script ... To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see: ... | must look exact the same as the form on the website. ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.addins)
    • Re: Jay Thomas shoots mouth off about Letterman
      ... However the poster on this newsgroup did make ... some alterations...on the website, and presumably on the Stern show ... Rob Burnett's name is given. ...
      (alt.fan.letterman)
    • Re: Allen Browne Audit Log
      ... Rob, I do not understand the point you are making. ... > a link from an edited record to AudID 1 ... >> view the audit data on the website, I thought it would be a good idea to ... >> on the newsgroup if any one had extracted the data from the table to a ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: Tooltips ?
      ... DIV with a high zindex method works if script is enabled (about 90% ... The IE popup method works only in IE6 with script enabled. ... was to a publicly-posted website. ... They test it out in their browser, ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Cookie not working for CGI logon script
      ... The problem I'm having is that umzadmin.cgi script makes me login twice ... before I can use the website. ... sub loginScreen { ... &SortForm), last SWITCH if param; ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)