HTTP Debugger...

From: Ollie Riches (ollie.riches_at_phoneanalyser.net)
Date: 09/13/05

Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:51:36 +0100

I am looking for a tool like Fiddler that will allow me to debug (view) HTTP
requests as they come into the web server (iis 6.0) can anyone recommend
one?

Cheers

Ollie Riches

Relevant Pages

  • Re: IIS not responding to some requests Error: 12029
    ... Error 12029 is *not* a HTTP status code. ... connect to the internet (I assume that you do *not* see anything in the IIS ... logs that matches these requests from XMLHTTP? ... The error frequency is not correlated to server activity. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Need help troubleshooting - ASP form handler dropping request.
    ... I have written a classic asp form handler ... and deployed it on IIS 7. ... But as soon as the traffic increases, some of my requests ... I put wireshark on the web server and monitored the network traffic. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: External access to HTTP
    ... Well, if IIS is receiving the requests for "outside", then you should see ... something in the IIS HTTP logs. ... then it means that no HTTP server could be ...
  • Re: Getting default of https:// instead of http://
    ... This only works if the end user has "show friendly HTTP error messages" ... You cannot force IIS ... > browser makes a http:// request, IIS will respond with a 403.4 custom ... > accept HTTP requests, but if you let me redirect you to this HTTPS ...
  • Need help troubleshooting - ASP form handler dropping request.
    ... I do see that even for the requests that are being dropped, the request is reaching the web server machine. ... I played around with the ASP limits on IIS. ... As the requests are reaching the web server, I am suspecting my IIS is not properly set and is dropping some requests. ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)