Re: HTTP Error 400 (bad request) when "Enable integrated security" is checked

From: Ran Davidovitz (ran.davidovitz_at_verint.com)
Date: 08/17/05

    Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 07:33:42 +0300

    Hi, Did anyone look at this capture?
    Thank you

    "Ran Davidovitz" <ran.davidovitz@verint.com> wrote in message
    news:uxgr51VoFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Attached are the log files
    >
    > "David Wang [Msft]" <someone@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Yes the network trace is going to help. 400 bad request needs us to see
    >> the
    >> request itself.
    >>
    >> --
    >> //David
    >> IIS
    >> http://blogs.msdn.com/David.Wang
    >> rights.
    >> //
    >> "Ran Davidovitz" <ran.davidovitz@verint.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> We have a customer that open a ticket for us about a problem he is
    >> getting
    >> when "Enabled integrated security" option is checked in the internet
    >> explorer (server return http 400 - bad request).
    >> Our web application is configured as allow anonymouse + Integrated
    >> security.
    >> Our web site consist of many pages inside frames.
    >> One of the action that user does caues the page to postback and render a
    >> javascript fuction that replace the location href of another frame (this
    >> is
    >> not the first request to server and the user is authenticated).
    >> When the checkbox (integrarted security in the IE) is enabled almost
    >> every
    >> time the customer is getting the 400 error - sometimes for the whole
    >> frame
    >> and sometimes from inner pages under the new frame.
    >> When the checkbox is unchecked the customer doesnt have any problems.
    >>
    >> If the customer clear the cache (client) the problem doesnt happend for
    >> the
    >> first request of the page.
    >>
    >> All our pages have (headers):
    >> 1. pragma-nocache
    >> 2. Expires = -1
    >>
    >> What can cause this problem?
    >> Why does it happen of a specific page?
    >>
    >> * We have also collected the network capture of the failing request (if
    >> it
    >> will help i can add it).

    • Re: Any alternative to Frames?
      ... > We divide a page vertically in to two frame section. ... Sample code snippet for the smae is listed below. ... > and for each request, we like to load only the requested ... > Code samples / workaround to accomplish the same will be appreciated. ...
    • Re: Correct way to determine current media type? (or: why doesnt current mediatype match the samples
      ... the DirectDraw/Direct3D surface that is wider than the frame. ... "Handling Format Changes From the Video Renderer" in MSDN for an ... propagating this request upstream, ... does seem to decode to the new stride. ...
    • Re: HTTP Error 400 (bad request) when "Enable integrated security" is checked
      ... Yes the network trace is going to help. ... 400 bad request needs us to see the ... We have a customer that open a ticket for us about a problem he is getting ... javascript fuction that replace the location href of another frame (this is ...
    • Re: speeding up ugen by an order of magnitude.
      ... > per frame basis - we can only get per frame what we have set. ... because the priority calculation ... > 56k of the second request during the second ms. ... you can get an interrupt from ehci every uframe instead of every frame ...
      (freebsd-current)
    • Re: asp:button and response.redirect _top
      ... ...where "frameName" is the name of the frame you want loaded. ... >> A Response is a response to a Request. ... >> the same client browser instance. ...