RE: secure ftp

From: Wei-Dong XU [MSFT] (v-wdxu_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/18/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:46:42 GMT

    Hi,

    Another way, ISA server could provide the secure connection for FTP, all
    the ftp package will be transfered encryptedly. This article introduces
    more information:
    Publishing Secure FTP Servers behind ISA Firewalls
    http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing-Secure-FTP-Servers.html

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any question. It is my pleasure
    to be of any assistance.

    Best Regards,
    Wei-Dong XU
    Microsoft Product Support Services

    • Re: FTP doesnt run
      ... The Firewall Client needs to be installed on the workstation ... The FTP Protocol may by default be set to "Read Only". ... Understanding the ISA 2004 Access Rule Processing ... Microsoft ISA Server Partners: Partner Hardware Solutions ...
      (microsoft.public.isaserver)
    • Re: Kazza and ISA server
      ... >scheduler basis permission of FTP through ISA Server. ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Error when FTPing
      ... My FTP server sits behind my ISA server. ... >>turns your explorer window into a passive FTP connection. ... >>I'm hoping the client can somehow turn passive mode off and then try it. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
    • Re: FTP access problem
      ... Which application are the users using to access ftp? ... Are you able to access from the ISA server it self? ... >>> is an access policy rule that allows all IP traffic to all destinations ... >>> Henry Chang ...
      (microsoft.public.isaserver)
    • Re: SFTP Client trough ISA Server 2000
      ... to do ftp & then after editing the Reg key it works out. ... I've already had enabled SSH in a Protocol Rule that controls FTP Accesses. ... servers using a SFTP client to do uploads and downloads. ... At the ISA Server, I have FTP Filter Protocol enabled and a rule that allow ...
      (microsoft.public.isa.clients)