RE: secure ftp

From: Wei-Dong XU [MSFT] (v-wdxu_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 07/18/05

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:46:42 GMT

    Hi,

    Another way, ISA server could provide the secure connection for FTP, all
    the ftp package will be transfered encryptedly. This article introduces
    more information:
    Publishing Secure FTP Servers behind ISA Firewalls
    http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/Publishing-Secure-FTP-Servers.html

    Please feel free to let me know if you have any question. It is my pleasure
    to be of any assistance.

    Best Regards,
    Wei-Dong XU
    Microsoft Product Support Services