Re: IIS Crashes at regular interval of time - Urgent

From: news.microsoft.com (noman_at_nomail.com)
Date: 07/11/05

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:25:13 +0530

Hi Sparky,
I get Service control error message in the event viewer. IIS crashes and
restarts this will happens due to router reset ??

No Taskscheduler or xcopy was working by that time.

On monitoring the task manager no suspections happens but suddenly my remote
get cut from the server.
Any other clue sparky.

Thank you so much for your effort.

Cheers,