Re: 401.3 on IIS after SP1

From: David Wang [Msft] (someone_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/15/05

    Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:44:08 -0700

    Please post the web log entries for the requests PRIOR to the 401.3.

    I suspect you are seeing:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=896861

    --
    //David
    IIS
    "M.Siler" <John.Doe@NoSpam.com> wrote in message
    Any one had the problem that after installing SP1 that IIS presents the user
    with a login window and if you cancel you get an 401.3 Unauthorized: Access
    is denied...
    Everything was working just fine until Windows Server 2003 SP1 was
    installed.

    • Re: X problem (?) after fresh install on old laptop
      ... Hi, please, turn off html when posting to the mailing list. ... experiencing, evidently with X:  The windows are all blank.  Even at the ... over the login window, it selectively shows -some- of the contents, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • 401.3 on IIS after SP1
      ... Any one had the problem that after installing SP1 that IIS presents the user ... with a login window and if you cancel you get an 401.3 Unauthorized: ...
    • .net Framework
      ... Now to what I am posting for. ... While installing the software .net 1.1 framework was installed.I removed it but that renders the software that came with it useless.This is not really a problem but when XP boots up with the framework installed I have to use the login window or click on an icon to continue the srartup. ... Would anyone know how I can configure this to boot into windows without the login window or this annoying icon I have to click. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Live Communications Server and ISA
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... >> just rejects the login and pops open the login window again. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)