Re: Is it possible two authentication in one IIS?

From: Bernard Cheah [MVP] (qbernard_at_hotmail.com.discuss)
Date: 06/13/05

Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 14:37:33 +0800

Just configure the IIS authentication modes.
Authentication method can be control at site, directory and even file level.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
"Microlong®" <Microlong@email.com> wrote in message
> Is there someone to know that it is possible two authentication in one
> IIS?
> because I have two sites, one is http://asite and the other is
> http://bsite.
> for http://asite is used by Windows authentication and http://asite is
> used
> by anonymous. moreover, My IIS is running by unsafe mode for some
> applications. So, Can I implement my requriement in one IIS server?
> --
> Developer
> QA Dashboard
> Microsoft China Development Centre

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HELP PLEASE The request failed with HTTP status 401: Access Denied.
    ... Web Security: Part 2: Introducing the Web Application Manager, Client ... Authentication Options, and Process Isolation ... It introduces the Web Application Manager in IIS that ... logon session, which is dangerous. ...
  • RE: Can no longer access ActiveSync
    ... OMA and Exchange/Exchange-OMA virtual directory. ... Please verify Authentication settings by the following steps. ... Open IIS Manager ... issue may be caused by the Exchange attribute of original user account. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Basic Authentication fails with Error 401.2 where Integrated s
    ... I didn't realise the Web Sites folder in IIS manager threw up a global ... sure that Basic Authentication is allowed to function on your server. ... ACCOUNTNAME, this is the account that I am trying to grant access to: ... Account: COMPUTERNAME\ACCOUNTNAME Access type: FULL ...
  • Re: SBS2k3 and activesync over the air
    ... the Exchweb virtual directory. ... ONLY 'Basic authentication' is selected ... please restart your IIS service and test your issue again. ... Regarding ActiveSync issue, support code 0x85010014 means error HTTP 500. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: How can I set "remote_user" in ISAPI filter/Extension?
    ... HSE_REQ_EXEC_URL (ISAPI Extension functionality) is able to change the ... - ISAPI Filter requires Basic authentication configured, ... I have checked the new feature of IIS 6 Extension. ... No. Server Variables are read-only entities representative of the ...