Re: RemoveServerHeader in IIS6

From: Kyle Peterson (
Date: 05/27/05

Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 18:37:34 -0400

not sure hopw to do it by hand...
I use from the guys at port80

havent had any trouble with it

"Asela" <> wrote in message
> How do i mask the Server Header is IIS6 without using URLSCan 2.5. Is
> there a
> registry entry or a metabase property change that will do this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: NTI continued
    ... the joint you have all the trouble with? ... I havent had any, although i tried to push for them, but when the ... imaging. ...
  • Re: default folder display
    ... > It would seem to be that it is a registry entry. ... Trouble is I just can't find ... If you do a google search on this, David Candy ... MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User ...
  • Re: I cant get Excel to work for me..
    ... "Kevin" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ... > I havent used my Excel2003 for 3 months, now i am having trouble ...
  • Re: Carry On movies
    ... >>> The trouble is festive tv has been so good I just havent had the chance ... Prev by Date: ...
  • cd/dvd autorun quit
    ... I've already modified the registry entry ... Trouble is it applies to all versions EXCEPT xp pro. ... It just quit a week or so back. ...