IIS Install

From: Ron (Ron_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/26/05

Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 05:53:11 -0700

Hi,

I am in the process of configuring my IIS server and have some questions.
OS will be Win2k3 and will be hosting ASP.Net applications from the box.
My server currently has two drive configurations Raid-1 and Raid-5.
I have placed the OS in the Raid-1 configuration and will place IIS on the
Raid-5 configuration.

I will install IIS using a Unattended type installation, this way i can
place the Inetpub in a location of my choosing.
I want to keep the OS isolated from all applications.

My question is can this be done with FrontPage Server 2002 Extensions as well?
FPSE is installed in the following default location i would like to change
this to a partition other than the root OS.
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\

Thanks,
Ron