Re: unable to authenticate to IIS 6

From: OM (hkg04_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 05/25/05

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 12:02:17 -0700

Mike Masi wrote:
> Hey Tom,
> If you are using a file share, also check the permissions of the file
> share.
> You know that there are a few issues with WebDAV on the client side
> right? IE 6 on windows 2003 is missing that functionality, the files to
> install it can be taken from win2k or xp. Also, there is a patch for
> WebDAV client on MS site.
> Thanks,
> Mike

Thanks for the advice Mike,

So what is the issues about webdav?

Regarding the NTFS permission I have already assigned full permission
for the authenticated users.

OM

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Dims are snatching defeat From the Jaws of Victory
    ... makes you believe the President has no interest in going after Al ... He didn't need anybody's permission to invade Iraq. ... I said "the president's hand picked advisors" are now ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: My New Home Page
    ... Mike Connor ... Well it would have been an easy thing to say you have permission. ... Even in Germany, Especially in Germany. ... is that a list of folks who linked to you, ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Online staff questionnaire
    ... If Mike gives his permission, I could mail it to you. ... count as "downloaded from the Intartubesweb" to their lawyers. ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: My New Home Page
    ... Well it would have been an easy thing to say you have permission. ... So Mike, all ... control of your rage. ...
    (rec.outdoors.fishing.fly)
  • Re: Dims are snatching defeat From the Jaws of Victory
    ... you believe the President has no interest in going after Al Qeada, ... He didn't need anybody's permission to invade Iraq. ... I said "the president's hand picked advisors" are now ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)